What is Discovery?
Discovery is a guided process that helps you evaluate and define your website needs and provides us with the framework we need to begin crafting your vision.
We start by gathering information about your business through interactions with your team and through our own independent research. This information includes a products/services overview, business goals, customer demographics, brand details, site analytics, competitive analysis, and more. Next, we’ll review the data to get a thorough understanding of who you are and what you want to accomplish with your new site. Using your goals as a guide, we’ll create documentation outlining each unique page, as well as the site menus, header, and footer. You’ll then review the documentation and provide revisions until the Discovery files are approved.
What to Expect:
- Questionnaire helping you determine your needs and goals
- Discussion to learn about your business and customers
- Review of your Google Analytics and audit of current site
- Presentation of documents detailing new site architecture
- Revision rounds requiring your timely approval
- Final document approval and prep for the Design Phase