I’m searching for a WordPress Developer to help us build custom WordPress themes and support our clients.
This is the perfect role for a WordPress developer with limited freelance work experience. In addition to mastering our development approach, you’ll learn our sales process, participate in client calls, and receive personal coaching from me.
I’ll consider both part-time and full-time applicants, and we’d start working together in August or September.
We are a collective of independent designers and developers working together to help publishers grow and thrive. We’re currently a team of four: two designers (Duane Smith and Andrew Pautler) and two developers (myself and Richard Buff).
We build custom WordPress themes focused on performance, user experience, accessibility, scalability, and SEO. We do this to help publishers express their brand, grow their audience, and thrive in their marketplace.
- Proficiency with WordPress theme development (PHP, HTML, CSS, SASS).
- Basic familiarity with version control through Git and GitHub.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written English. As a fully distributed team, we spend most of our time communicating via Slack, email, and video calls.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
How to apply?
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, then please submit an application by July 11th.
Please clearly include the following in your cover letter:
- Your experience with WordPress theme development.
- What is your favorite WordPress hook/function and why.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be considered. Details about your experience, qualifications, personality, etc are very helpful.
- Profile links with code samples (GitHub, WordPress.org, etc).
- Other profile links if available (Your website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
Note: The application period is now over.