I’m excited to release my first publicly sold theme, the Driskill. It is a responsive, mobile-friendly child theme of Genesis, and is available from the StudioPress marketplace.
When you upload an image, WordPress will automatically scale and crop it to many different sizes. If you’re not happy with the auto-crops, use this plugin to upload an alternative image.
Replace the manually managed Secondary Menu with one that automatically lists the current section’s subpages.
This plugin let’s you use my WordPress patch for displaying previous/next posts in the same taxonomy.
Genesis CRM allows you to manage all your prospective clients, active projects, and completed projects using the WordPress interface.
I’ll walk you through creating your own theme options, accessible from the Genesis Theme Settings page.
Here’s how to set up a contact form that will auto-populate your CRM, powered by TwentyTen CRM.
Planning a vacation? Here’s some tips for maintaining your business so you’re ready to work when you get back.
About 90% of the sites I build are custom Genesis child themes (the other 10% being modifications of existing Genesis child themes). Over the past year I’ve developed my own base child theme that I start from. It contains code that I use often and structured in the way I prefer. When building a site, […]